Holley 0-80813BKX Ultra XP Circle Track Carburetor, 750 CFM, Polished
Dirt Late Model, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Sport Mod, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Holley Ultra XP Circle Track carburetors are 38% lighter than the original HP, have fuel capacity that is 20% greater and 30 other new features! Holley Ultra XP Carburetors are specifically calibrated for Circle Track & offer new features such as anti-siphon valve in the main body; high capacity HP bowls which feature 20% more fuel capacity to eliminate starvation, integrated fuel shelf to minimize fuel aeration and internal baffling to control fuel slosh. Other features include all aluminum construction, fully tunable billet metering blocks, billet base plate, wedge floats, adjustable secondary linkage and knurled (hand adjustable) curb idle screws. Holley Ultra XP carburetors are the ultimate in square bore race carburetors!
- Shiny with black anodized billet aluminum metering blocks and base plate
- Calibrated specifically for use on circle track
- Has a set screw in the base plate for wide open throttle stop adjustment
- PTFE coated throttle shafts rides in oil impregnated bronze bushings for smooth throttle actuation
- Anti-siphon valve in main body to reduce pump pullover
- Contoured venturri inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower
- Air bleeds moved outward to allow a smoother transition of airflow from the top of the carburetor into the venturii
- Dual 30cc accelerator pumps provide the perfect amount of fuel from idle to full throttle
- Fuel bowls provide 20% more fuel capacity while controlling slosh with internal baffling
- Clear sight windows on both sides of bowls for easy and safe fuel level adjustments
- Built in drain plug in front center of bowl provides easy access to empty contents of bowl
- -8 (o-ringed) inlet threads offer a large variety of plumbing options and can be plumbed from either side; comes from the factory with 8AN inlet fittings
- Knurled (hand adjustable) primary and secondary curb idle screws allow for easy idle adjustment without the use of tools
- Primary throttle shaft capped to prevent entry of debris & contaminates
- Factory machined accessory mounting hole for easy addition of adjustable primary throttle stop. New secondary pump cam lever designed to provide positive throttle stop on secondary side
- Set up with 1:1 throttle actuation
- Baseplate designed with a boss that can be consumer machined for vacuum source
- Includes wedge floats
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run
More Like This
Holley 0-4412S 500 CFM Performance 2BBL Carburetor
Holley 0-1850S 600 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-3310S 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-67199BK 650 CFM Track Warrior Carburetor, Black
Holley 0-67199PL 650 CFM Track Warrior Carburetor, Purple
Holley 0-3310SA 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-76750HB 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper 4 Barrel Carb
Holley 0-86770HB Ultra Street Avenger 770 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-67200BK 750 CFM Track Warrior Carburetor, Black
Holley 0-80803HB Ultra XP Gas 750 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!