Holley 0-80783C 650 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type, Dichromate
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Classic Holley carbs have been a staple for rodders around the world for decades. They're the perfect performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles and have that classic Holley look. Holley's 0-80783C dual feed fuel inlets to assure you get all the fuel you need while its vacuum secondaries and electric choke make it amazingly universal. Plus, it is Gold Dichromate coated for durability and classic Holley looks. Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Ford A/T kickdown
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-4777C 4150 Double Pumper 650 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Manual Choke
Holley 0-1850S 600 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-3310S 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-4777S 650 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-76650BL 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Blue
Holley 0-76650RD 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Red
Holley 0-76651BK 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Black
Holley 0-76651HB 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Gray
Holley 0-82651 650 CFM Street HP Carburetor
Holley 0-82651SA 650 CFM Aluminum Street HP Carburetor, Mechanical
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!