Holley 0-80770 Avenger 770 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type, Natural
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
The Holley Street Avenger Model 4150 carb is the ultimate vacuum secondary street performance upgrade. This carb is street ready right out of the box and features a calibrated electric choke, air and fuel adjustments and built-in fuel filters. There are clear sights for easy float adjustments, adjustable vacuum secondaries and four vacuum ports. Plus it has a million mile power valve, is 100% wet flow tested and includes fittings.
- No Trouble quick change vacuum secondaries - up to 6% more acceleration or 5% better fuel economy with simple spring change (springs included)
- Vacuum secondaries allow use on wide variety of vehicles
- Tuneable fuel metering system
- Dual feed fuel inlet
- 1 timed (spark) port, 2 full vacuum, and 1 PCV port
- Ford A/T kickdown, does not work with A.O.D. transmissions
- Calibrated for monster low-end torque, awesome acceleration, & unmatched top-end horsepower
- Bolt on & go design
- Electric choke
More Like This
Holley 0-80670 Avenger 670 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-80570 Avenger 570 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-86770HB Ultra Street Avenger 770 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-67200BK 750 CFM Track Warrior Carburetor, Black
Holley 0-82651SA 650 CFM Aluminum Street HP Carburetor, Mechanical
Holley 0-67199BK 650 CFM Track Warrior Carburetor, Black
Holley 0-67199PL 650 CFM Track Warrior Carburetor, Purple
Holley 0-82570 570 CFM Aluminum Marine Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-80804HB Ultra XP Gas 4 Barrel Carburetor, 850 CFM
Holley 0-80457SA 4160 Alum Street 600CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Electric Choke
Q & A
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!