Holley 0-80681 670 CFM Lo-Rider Avenger Carburetor
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Performance is one thing, but with low-riders looks are everything. The Lo-Rider Avenger features chrome fuel bowls, a polished main body and accented with gold hardware for a show winning appearance right out of the box. The 670 CFM Lo-Rider Avenger's specialized fuel metering system and one-piece vent tube prevent stalling and flooding during extreme leaning and bouncing maneuvers. The Lo-Rider Avenger features an electric choke for quick and smooth engine warm. The vacuum secondary design allows the Lo-Rider Avenger to be used on a broad range of engine and vehicle applications. (Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers)
- Shiny finish with chrome fuel bowls
- Optimized street calibration that works-out-of-the-box
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries allow use on a wide variety of vehicles. Quick Change vacuum housing cap allows you to tune for performance or fuel economy (springs included)
- Ford A/T kickdown
- Intended for extreme hydraulic maneuvers. Designed for flood free operation up to 40° nose up and 30° during side to side maneuvers & nose down
- Limited lifetime warranty - Guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product!
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-81670 670 CFM Street Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-85670 670 CFM Street Avenger Aluminum Carburetor
Holley 0-86670RD 670 CFM Ultra Street Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-93670 670 CFM Truck Avenger Aluminum Carburetor
Holley 0-80670 Avenger 670 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-86670HB Ultra Street Avenger 670 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-83670 670 CFM Street Avenger Aluminum Carburetor
Holley 0-86670BK 670 CFM Ultra Street Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-86670BL 670 CFM Ultra Street Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-80586 1050 CFM Dominator Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!