Holley 0-80592S 600 CFM Supercharger Double Pumper Carburetor
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Manual Choke Type, 600 CFM CFM
Holley Double Pumper® carburetors are a perfect performance upgrade for hot street cars and race vehicles. Double Pumper carburetors are an American icon when it comes to performance carburetors. From their roots as the premier carburetor on many factory muscle cars to powering thousands of vehicles across the finish line, the Double Pumper is a great choice whether you are burning up the street or the quarter mile. The Double Pumper is designed for use on lightweight vehicles with a manual transmission or an automatic transmission with a high stall and low rear end gears. The Supercharger Double Pumper with a tumble polished shiny finish and features dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration; mechanical secondaries for great performance; dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery and a manual choke for easy control of engine warm up. These carburetors that are intended for use with superchargers, and have a unique capability that allows their power valves to reference the intake manifold vacuum below the supercharger. This allows the power valve to operate as it should, based off intake manifold vacuum. A power valve provides further enrichment to the main metering system under load (low vacuum) conditions. Without this external referencing, the power valve would be "reading" the supercharger vacuum, which has no bearing on the engine load.
- Tumble polished shiny finish for good looks
- Chevrolet small block 2 x 4, 671 blower calibration
- Manual (Cable driven, hand operated) choke for precise cold start control
- Dual 50cc accelerator pumps for addition fuel under initial acceleration
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Mechanical Secondaries for perfect off the line launches
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- Boost referenced power valve for proper enrichment under acceleration
- Throttle lever cut off for clearance on a sideways application
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 0-4778S 700 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4779SA 750 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4780S 800 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-76650BK 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Black
Holley 0-76651BL 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Blue
Holley 0-76750BK 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Black
Holley 0-76750RD 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Red
Holley 0-76751BL 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-76751RD 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-80572S 700 CFM Supercharger Double Pumper Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.