Holley 0-80572S 700 CFM Supercharger Double Pumper Carburetor
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Manual Choke Type, 700 CFM CFM
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley Double Pumper® carburetors are a perfect performance upgrade for hot street cars and race vehicles. Double Pumper carburetors are an American icon when it comes to performance carburetors. From their roots as the premier carburetor on many factory muscle cars to powering thousands of vehicles across the finish line, the Double Pumper is a great choice whether you are burning up the street or the quarter mile. The Double Pumper is designed for use on lightweight vehicles with a manual transmission or an automatic transmission with a high stall and low rear end gears. The Supercharger Double Pumper with a tumble polished shiny finish and features dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration; mechanical secondaries for great performance; dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery and a manual choke for easy control of engine warm up. These carburetors that are intended for use with superchargers, and have a unique capability that allows their power valves to reference the intake manifold vacuum below the supercharger. This allows the power valve to operate as it should, based off intake manifold vacuum. A power valve provides further enrichment to the main metering system under load (low vacuum) conditions. Without this external referencing, the power valve would be "reading" the supercharger vacuum, which has no bearing on the engine load.
- Tumble polished shiny finish for good looks
- Chevrolet small block 1x4 140 series supercharger
- Manual (Cable driven, hand operated) choke for precise cold start control
- Dual accelerator pumps for addition fuel under initial acceleration
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Mechanical Secondaries for perfect off the line launches
- Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- Boost referenced power valve for proper enrichment under acceleration
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-4777C 4150 Double Pumper 650 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Manual Choke
Holley 0-4779C 4150 Double Pumper 750 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Manual Choke
Holley 0-4778C 700 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4780C 800 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4781C 850 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-76651HB 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Gray
Holley 0-4776S 600 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4777S 650 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4779S 750 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4781SA 850 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!