Holley 0-80559 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
All Holley Marine Carburetors are designed to meet Coast Guard specifications. A marine carburetors fuel metering system is calibrated to compensate for unique engine loads found on boats. The J-style vent tubes direct fuel/fumes back into the carburetor for safe operation while on rough waters. The Holley 0-80559 Marine carburetor is designed with a universal calibration good for marine engines where a mechanical secondary 4150 model 4BBL with electric choke is required
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Performance Marine Calibration
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome performance
- Dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- J-Style Vent Tubes
- Meets Coast Guard Specifications
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-80318-1 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80319-1 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80492 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80551 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-4776S 600 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-80575S 600 CFM Supercharger HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80540-1 600 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80443 850 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80450 600 CFM Stock Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-80452 600 CFM Stock Replacement Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.