Holley 0-80559 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type, Dichromate
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
All Holley Marine Carburetors are designed to meet Coast Guard specifications. A marine carburetors fuel metering system is calibrated to compensate for unique engine loads found on boats. The J-style vent tubes direct fuel/fumes back into the carburetor for safe operation while on rough waters. The Holley 0-80559 Marine carburetor is designed with a universal calibration good for marine engines where a mechanical secondary 4150 model 4BBL with electric choke is required
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Performance Marine Calibration
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome performance
- Dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- J-Style Vent Tubes
- Meets Coast Guard Specifications
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-1850C 4160 Street 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-1850S 600 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-4776S 600 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-80492 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80551 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80575S 600 CFM Supercharger HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80592S 600 CFM Supercharger Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-80320-1 300 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80340-1 1050 CFM Marine Dominator Carburetor
Holley 0-80364 450 CFM Marine Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!