Holley 0-80552 650 CFM Marine Carburetor
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type, Zinc, Gold
All Holley Marine Carburetors are designed to meet Coast Guard specifications. A marine carburetors fuel metering system is calibrated to compensate for unique engine loads found on boats. The J-style vent tubes direct fuel/fumes back into the carburetor for safe operation while on rough waters. The Holley 0-80552 Marine carburetor is designed with a universal calibration good for marine engines where a spreadbore 4BBL is required
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Universal Marine Calibration
- Model 4175 Qaudrajet replacement
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of boats. Compensate for all weights to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- 30cc Accelerator pump for smooth starts
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- J-Style Vent Tubes
- Meets Coast Guard Specifications
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 0-80402-1 500 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80443 850 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80783C 650 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-9895 Spreadbore Carburetor, 650 CFM
Holley 0-76650HB 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper 4 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-4777SAE 650 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor w/Elec. Choke
Holley 0-76650BK 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Black
Holley 0-76651BL 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Blue
Holley 0-76651RD 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Red
Holley 0-80541-1 HP Crate Racing 650 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide