Holley 0-80535-1 HP Series 750 CFM Alcohol 4 Barrel Carburetor
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Alcohol Fuel Type, No Choke Choke Type, 750 CFM CFM
Holley's HP Series methanol four barrel carburetors set the standard in oval track race carbs. These performance calibrated alcohol four barrel carbs are race ready, right out of the box. The Model 4150 HP 4 barrel carb is packed with premium features like contoured air entries, high strength castings, and stainless throttle plates, all of which will provide you with a definite advantage at the track.
- Calibrated for Methanol
- Dichromate finish
- Contoured Venturi inlet
- Booster venturi is a down-leg, double step design providing a considerably stronger vacuum signal
- Screw-in air bleeds for precision tuning
- High flow metering blocks
- Viton® Non-stick gaskets
- Lightweight slotted misture screws for tuning stability
- Four corner idle system
- Stainless steel throttle plates
- Button head throttle plate screws for superior airflow
- Center hung Dominator style fuel bowls
- Spun-in down leg style boosters
- High strength sealing surfaces
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet flow tested and calibrated
- Progressive mechanical secondaries
- Double 30cc accelerator pumps
- Venturii size: 1.376"
- Throttle bore: 1.688"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Holley 0-80528-1 HP Series 750 CFM Gas 4 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-80541-1 HP Crate Racing 650 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor
Street Demon 1905 750 CFM Hand-Polished Aluminum Carburetor
Holley 0-80576S 750 CFM Supercharger 4 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-80803HB Ultra XP Gas 750 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-3310SA 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-4779SA 750 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-76750BK 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Black
Holley 0-76750RD 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Red
Holley 0-76751BL 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Manual Choke
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.