Holley 0-80535-1 HP Series 750 CFM Alcohol 4 Barrel Carburetor
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Alcohol Fuel Type, No Choke Choke Type, 750 CFM CFM
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Holley's HP Series methanol four barrel carburetors set the standard in oval track race carbs. These performance calibrated alcohol four barrel carbs are race ready, right out of the box. The Model 4150 HP 4 barrel carb is packed with premium features like contoured air entries, high strength castings, and stainless throttle plates, all of which will provide you with a definite advantage at the track.
- Calibrated for Methanol
- Dichromate finish
- Contoured Venturi inlet
- Booster venturi is a down-leg, double step design providing a considerably stronger vacuum signal
- Screw-in air bleeds for precision tuning
- High flow metering blocks
- Viton® Non-stick gaskets
- Lightweight slotted misture screws for tuning stability
- Four corner idle system
- Stainless steel throttle plates
- Button head throttle plate screws for superior airflow
- Center hung Dominator style fuel bowls
- Spun-in down leg style boosters
- High strength sealing surfaces
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet flow tested and calibrated
- Progressive mechanical secondaries
- Double 30cc accelerator pumps
- Venturii size: 1.376"
- Throttle bore: 1.688"
More Like This
Holley 0-80528-1 HP Series 750 CFM Gas 4 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-80586 1050 CFM Dominator Carburetor
Holley 0-4779C 4150 Double Pumper 750 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Manual Choke
Holley 0-3310C 4160 Street 4 Barrel Carburetor, 750 CFM, Manual Choke
Holley 0-76750HB 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper 4 Barrel Carb
Holley 0-3310S 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-4779S 750 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-76750BL 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Blue
Holley 0-76751BK 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Black
Holley 0-80186-1 750 CFM Dominator Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!