Holley 0-80531 850 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Classic Holley carbs have been a staple for rodders around the world for decades. They're the perfect performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles and have that classic Holley look. Holley's 0-80531 has the perfect calibration for GM's 502 crate engine. Dual feed fuel inlets assure you get all the fuel you need while its vacuum secondaries and electric choke make it amazingly universal. Plus, it is Gold Dichromate coated for durability and classic Holley looks. Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance. Perfect calibration for GM 502 crate engines.
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Ford A/T kickdown
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-80443 850 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-3310S 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-80529-1750 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-4781C 850 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4781S 850 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-82851 850 CFM Street HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80783C 650 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-80509-1 830 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-9015-1 750 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80870 870 CFM Street Avenger Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.