Holley 0-80508S 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor, Electric Choke
Buick, Chevy, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Mercury, Oldsmobile, Plymouth, Pontiac, Gasoline Fuel Type
One of the most widely used Holley carbs of all times -the 0-80508S! Its dual feed fuel inlets assure you get all the fuel you need and its 750 CFM of airflow makes it the perfect performance upgrade carb. Its vacuum secondaries and electric choke make it super easy to use on a wide range of vehicles. Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's.
- Vibratory polished for good looks
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Ford A/T kickdown
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Holley 0-80508SA 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-80555C 650 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-6210 Spreadbore Carburetor 650 CFM
Holley 0-80870 870 CFM Street Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-90670 670 CFM Truck Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-90470 470 CFM Truck Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-4365-1 500 CFM Factory Muscle Car Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-4144-1 350 CFM Factory Muscle Car Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-3310S 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-3310SA 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.