Holley 0-80508S 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor, Electric Choke
Buick, Chevy, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Mercury, Oldsmobile, Plymouth, Pontiac, Gasoline Fuel Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
One of the most widely used Holley carbs of all times -the 0-80508S! Its dual feed fuel inlets assure you get all the fuel you need and its 750 CFM of airflow makes it the perfect performance upgrade carb. Its vacuum secondaries and electric choke make it super easy to use on a wide range of vehicles. Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's.
- Vibratory polished for good looks
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Ford A/T kickdown
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-80508SA 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-83770 770 CFM Street Avenger Aluminum Carburetor
Holley 0-80555C 650 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-6210 Spreadbore Carburetor 650 CFM
Holley 0-80870 870 CFM Street Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-80457S 4160 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-4236 1968 426 HEMI LH Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-4235 1968 426 HEMI RH Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-90670 670 CFM Truck Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-90770 770 CFM Truck Avenger Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!