Holley 0-80459SA 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor, Electric Choke
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type, Polished
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Holley's new all aluminum 0-80459SA carburetor is designed for the rodder who needs 750 CFM of airflow, but only wants a single fuel inlet or is building a 2 x 4 setup. Its single feed fuel inlet, vacuum secondaries and electric choke make it amazingly universal. Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's.
- Vibratory polished aluminum for good looks, weight savings and long lasting shine
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- Ford A/T kickdown
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-3310S 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-80670 Avenger 670 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-80770 Avenger 770 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-3310SA 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-76751BL 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-76751RD 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-80458SA 600 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-80570 Avenger 570 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-76751HB 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-1850S 600 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.