Holley 0-80458SA 600 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor, Electric Choke
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type, Polished
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Holley's all-aluminum 0-80458SA carburetor was designed for the rodder with a mildly built engine and a desire for a racy dual inlet look, but who only needs a 600 CFM carburetor. Dual feed fuel inlets assure you get all the fuel you need while its vacuum secondaries and electric choke make it amazingly universal. Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's.
- Vibratory polished aluminum for good looks, weight savings and long lasting shine
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Ford A/T kickdown
- Power valve blow-out protection
- Clear fuel level sight glasses
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-1850S 600 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-80670 Avenger 670 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-80770 Avenger 770 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-1850SA 4160 Aluminum 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor Manual Choke
Holley 0-80459SA 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-80570 Avenger 570 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-3310S 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-4412S 500 CFM Performance 2BBL Carburetor
Holley 0-4776S 600 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4777S 650 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!