Holley 0-80453 600 CFM Stock Replacement Carburetor
Country Sedan, Country Squire, Custom 500, Galaxie 500, LTD, Cougar, Gasoline Fuel Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley Replacement Carburetors are Engineering to Improve Performance and Keep You Emission Legal. The 0-80453 is a Model 4160 Square Bore designed to fit several applications. See application chart below in tech resources for specific details.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Direct emissions legal bolt on replacement for some vehicles
- Improves performance over stock carburetor
- All emissions provisions
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-83770 770 CFM Street Avenger Aluminum Carburetor
Holley 0-8007 390 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor w/ Electric Choke
Holley 0-1850C 4160 Street 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-80457SA 4160 Alum Street 600CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Electric Choke
Holley 4776C 4150 Double Pumper 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Manual Choke
Holley 0-1850S 600 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-4776S 600 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-80492 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80551 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80559 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!