Holley 0-80443 850 CFM Marine Carburetor
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type, Dichromate
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
All Holley Marine Carburetors are designed to meet Coast Guard specifications. A marine carburetors fuel metering system is calibrated to compensate for unique engine loads found on boats. The J-style vent tubes direct fuel/fumes back into the carburetor for safe operation while on rough waters. The Holley 0-80443 Marine carburetor is designed with a universal calibration good for large cubic inch marine engines where a mechanical secondary 4150 model 4BBL with electric choke is required
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Universal Marine Calibration
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome performance
- 30cc primary and 50cc secondary accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- J-Style Vent Tubes
- Meets Coast Guard Specifications
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-4781C 850 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-80320-1 300 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80340-1 1050 CFM Marine Dominator Carburetor
Holley 0-80364 450 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80492 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80551 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80559 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-9022 Marine Carburetor 800 CFM
Holley 0-9380 Competition Double Pumper Carburetor, 850 CFM
Holley 0-80804HB Ultra XP Gas 4 Barrel Carburetor, 850 CFM
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.