Holley 0-80364 450 CFM Marine Carburetor
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
All Holley Marine Carburetors are designed to meet Coast Guard specifications. A marine carburetors fuel metering system is calibrated to compensate for unique engine loads found on boats. The J-style vent tubes direct fuel/fumes back into the carburetor for safe operation while on rough waters. The Holley 0-80364 Marine carburetor is designed for Ford Marine 302 CID (5.0L) engines.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Calibrated for Small Block 302 CID (5.0 liter) Ford Marine Engines
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of boats. Compensate for all weights to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- 30cc Accelerator pump for smooth starts
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- J-Style Vent Tubes
- Meets Coast Guard Specifications
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-80318-1 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80319-1 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80492 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80551 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-1848-1 465 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-90470 470 CFM Truck Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-80552 650 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-9015-1 750 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80450 600 CFM Stock Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-80452 600 CFM Stock Replacement Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.