Holley 0-80320-1 300 CFM Marine Carburetor
Universal Fit, 2-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type, Zinc, Gold
All Holley Marine Carburetors are designed to meet Coast Guard specifications. A marine carburetors fuel metering system is calibrated to compensate for unique engine loads found on boats. The J-style vent tubes direct fuel/fumes back into the carburetor for safe operation while on rough waters. The Holley 0-80320-1 Marine carburetor is designed for Ford Marine 302 CID (5.0L) engines.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Calibrated for Small Block 302 CID (5.0 liter) Ford Marine Engines
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- 30cc Accelerator pump for smooth starts
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- J-Style Vent Tubes
- Meets Coast Guard Specifications
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 0-80402-1 500 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80443 850 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80496-1 950 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80540-1 600 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80552 650 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80577S 950 CFM Supercharger HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80683 325 CFM Center Carburetor for Tri-Power Setup
Holley 0-80684 350 CFM Outer Carburetor for Tri-Power Setup
Holley 0-80783C 650 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-9895 Spreadbore Carburetor, 650 CFM
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.