Holley 0-8007 390 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor w/ Electric Choke
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, 390 CFM CFM, Zinc Plated
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Classic Holley carbs have been a staple for rodders around the world for decades. They're calibrated for use on stock to mildly modified vehicles and have that classic Holley look. Holley’s 0-8007 is calibrated and intended for small V8s or 6 cylinder engines as well as 2x4 street tunnel ram style set ups. Plus, it is Gold Dichromate coated for durability and classic Holley looks. Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Calibrated and Intended for small V-8 or 6 cyl. engines & 2 x 4 streettunnel ram set-ups
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- Power valve blow-out protection
- Intake to carb gasket and air cleaner gasket included
More Like This
Holley 0-80508SA 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-80457S 4160 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-80508S 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-80555C 650 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-1848-1 465 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-4236 1968 426 HEMI LH Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-6210 Spreadbore Carburetor 650 CFM
Holley 0-80450 600 CFM Stock Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-80452 600 CFM Stock Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-80453 600 CFM Stock Replacement Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.