Holley 0-76751RD 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Manual Choke
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Manual Choke Type, 750 CFM CFM
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
ULTRA light Aluminum construction for 43% weight savings ULTRA shiny Tumble polished finish holds shine longer ULTRA strong Billet metering blocks & base plates ULTRA cool Red anodized billet aluminum metering blocks and base plate ULTRA easy Built in sight window for simple float adjustments ULTRA fast High-performance fuel curves Holley Double Pumper® carburetors are a perfect performance upgrade for hot street cars and race vehicles. Double Pumper carburetors are an American icon when it comes to performance carburetors. From their roots as the premier carburetor on many factory muscle cars to powering thousands of vehicles across the finish line, the Double Pumper is a great choice whether you are burning up the street or the quarter mile. The Ultra Double Pumper Carburetors feature all aluminum construction and are equipped with metering blocks and a base plate made from 6061-T6 billet aluminum. They weigh in at approximately 5 lbs. less than a comparable zinc carburetor. The new Ultra Double Pumper Carburetors have an enhanced fuel curve for optimum performance, with many more features such as aluminum construction; anodized billet aluminum metering blocks and base plate; 4 corner idle for precise idle control; dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration; mechanical secondaries for great performance; clear fuel level sight plugs for easy, no mess fuel level adjustments; Ford automatic transmission kickdown for use on popular Ford transmissions; four vacuum ports for all necessary vacuum accessories; and manual choke for easy, fast cold start-ups. The clean, polished look coupled with Red metering blocks and throttle body will certainly set your ride apart whether you are at the show or track.
- Shiny with red anodized billet aluminum metering blocks/base plate for good looks and true gasket sealing
- Ultra Double Pumpers feature an Optimized street/strip calibration that works out-of-the-box
- Manual choke (Cable driven, hand operated) for precise cold start control
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome tire turning performance
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Built in, clear fuel level sight glass for easy, no mess fuel level adjustments
- Aluminum construction for a 43% weight savings
- Ford A/T kickdown
- Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-76750HB 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper 4 Barrel Carb
Holley 0-76750BL 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Blue
Holley 0-76751BK 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Black
Holley 0-76750RD 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Red
Holley 0-76750BK 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Black
Holley 0-76751BL 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-76751HB 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-76650RD 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Red
Holley 0-80901RD 950 CFM Gen 3 Ultra Dominator Carburetor
Holley 0-80905RD 1150 CFM Gen 3 Ultra Dominator Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!