Holley 0-76750HB 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper 4 Barrel Carb
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type, Anodized
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The new Ultra Double Pumper four barrel carburetors have an enhanced fuel curve for optimum performance, with many more features such as aluminum construction; Hard Core Gray™ finish w/ black anodized billet aluminum metering blocks and base plate; 4 corner idle for precise idle control; mechanical secondaries for great performance; clear fuel level sight plugs for easy, no mess fuel level adjustments; Ford automatic transmission kickdown for use on popular Ford transmissions; four vacuum ports for all necessary vacuum accessories; and for the first time on a Double Pumper, factory pre–set electric choke for easy, fast cold start–ups.
- ULTRA light – aluminum construction for 36% weight savings
- ULTRA strong – billet metering blocks & base plates
- ULTRA cool – Hard Core Gray™ w/ black anodized billet aluminum metering blocks and base plate
- ULTRA easy – built in sight window for simple float adjustments
- ULTRA fast – high performance fuel curves
- Hard Core Gray™ w/ black anodized billet aluminum metering blocks/base plate with black hardware
- Ford A/T kickdown, does not work with AOD transmissions
- Mechanical secondaries
- Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans
- or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- 1 timed (spark) port, 1 full vacuum, and 1 PCV port
- Glass fuel level sight windows for easy and safe initial float level adjustment
- Aluminum construction for weight savings
- Electric choke for easy cold starting and warm up
- 4-corner idle adjustment
- Casting is hard coat anodized for ultimate corrosion resistance
More Like This
Holley 0-76650HB 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper 4 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-76750BL 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Blue
Holley 0-76751BK 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Black
Holley 0-80803HB Ultra XP Gas 750 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-76751HB 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-76750BK 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Black
Holley 0-76750RD 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Red
Holley 0-76751BL 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-76751RD 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-80804HB Ultra XP Gas 4 Barrel Carburetor, 850 CFM
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.