Holley 0-6210 Spreadbore Carburetor 650 CFM
66-70 Chevy, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Divorced Choke Type, 650 CFM CFM
Holley Replacement Carburetors are engineering to improve performance and keep you emission legal. The 0-6210 is a Model 4165 Spread Bore designed to fit several applications. See application chart below in tech resources for specific details.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Designed as a emissions legal performance replacement for Q-jet on certain GM applications
- Improves performance over stock carburetor
- For vehicles that came factory equipped with divorced choke
- All emissions provisions
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome performance
- Dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-83770 770 CFM Street Avenger Aluminum Carburetor
Holley 0-80555C 650 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-80870 870 CFM Street Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-80508S 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-80508SA 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-80450 600 CFM Stock Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-90670 670 CFM Truck Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-90770 770 CFM Truck Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-90470 470 CFM Truck Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-80457S 4160 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!