Holley 0-4790 1970-71, 340 Outboard Replacement Carburetor
70-71 Dodge Challenger, 2-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, No Choke Choke Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Holley still offers original list number carburetors for highly collectible muscle cars. Over time these carburetors have been nearly impossible to find, but no longer. These are NEW nearly exact reproductions of the originals. List Number 0-4790 is the 500 CFM "Outboard" Six Pack Carburetor that Originally came on 1970-71 Chrysler 340 CID Engine Applications with an Automatic Transmission. Original Castings will have the O.E. Number 3577185.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- 500 CFM model 2300 outboard carburetor
- Vacuum operated for seamless operation
- Calibrated as a replacement for 1970-71 Chrysler 340 CID engines
- Fuel Inlets for Original Factory Fuel Lines
- Original List Number Stamped with Current Date Code
- No choke for unobstructed airflow
- Factory style metal throttle linkage
- All O.E. Vacuum Hook-ups
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-4792 70-71, 340 Remote Choke Center Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-4365-1 500 CFM Factory Muscle Car Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-4144-1 350 CFM Factory Muscle Car Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-83770 770 CFM Street Avenger Aluminum Carburetor
Holley 0-4672 1971, 440 CID Outboard Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-8007 390 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor w/ Electric Choke
Holley 0-80586 1050 CFM Dominator Carburetor
Holley 0-4778C 700 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4780C 800 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4781C 850 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!