Holley 0-4790 1970-71, 340 Outboard Replacement Carburetor
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley still offers original list number carburetors for highly collectible muscle cars. Over time these carburetors have been nearly impossible to find, but no longer. These are NEW nearly exact reproductions of the originals. List Number 0-4790 is the 500 CFM "Outboard" Six Pack Carburetor that Originally came on 1970-71 Chrysler 340 CID Engine Applications with an Automatic Transmission. Original Castings will have the O.E. Number 3577185.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- 500 CFM model 2300 outboard carburetor
- Vacuum operated for seamless operation
- Calibrated as a replacement for 1970-71 Chrysler 340 CID engines
- Fuel Inlets for Original Factory Fuel Lines
- Original List Number Stamped with Current Date Code
- No choke for unobstructed airflow
- Factory style metal throttle linkage
- All O.E. Vacuum Hook-ups
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-4672 1971, 440 CID Outboard Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-4365-1 500 CFM Factory Muscle Car Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-80402-1 500 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-4792 70-71, 340 Remote Choke Center Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-4412S 500 CFM Performance 2BBL Carburetor
Holley 0-4144-1 350 CFM Factory Muscle Car Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-80496-1 950 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80320-1 300 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80498-1 950 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80513-1 1000 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.