Holley 0-4781S 850 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley Double Pumper® carburetors are a perfect performance upgrade for hot street cars and race vehicles. Double Pumper carburetors are an American icon when it comes to performance carburetors. From their roots as the premier carburetor on many factory muscle cars to powering thousands of vehicles across the finish line, the Double Pumper is a great choice whether you are burning up the street or the quarter mile. The Double Pumper is designed for use on lightweight vehicles with a manual transmission or an automatic transmission with a high stall and low rear end gears. The Double Pumper is available in a gold dichromate or tumble polished shiny finish and features dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration; mechanical secondaries for great performance; dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery and a manual choke for easy control of engine warm up. Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's.
- Shiny finish for good looks
- Optimized street/strip calibration that works out-of-the-box
- Manual choke (Cable driven, hand operated) for precise cold start control
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome tire turning performance
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-4781C 850 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4781SA 850 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4780C 800 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4780S 800 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4779S 750 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4779SA 750 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4778C 700 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4778S 700 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4776S 600 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4777S 650 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.