Holley 0-4412S 500 CFM Performance 2BBL Carburetor
Universal Fit, 2-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Manual Choke Type, 500 CFM CFM
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
The 0-4412 is designed as a stock replacement for 2BBL street applications as well as being mandated for some oval track racing sanctioning bodies. Whether you are looking for a replacement carburetor to replace your tired and worn factory 2BBL or one to push you to the finish line on Saturday night, the Holley 0-4412 Performance 2BBL is the perfect choice. The 0-4412 is easily the winningest two barrel carburetor on the market, used for decades in circle track racing around the world!
- Vibratory polished for good looks
- Intended as stock performance replacement for 2-bbl street applications. Also a mandated carb for some oval track racing sanctioning bodies
- Manual (Cable driven, hand operated) choke for precise cold start control
- 50cc accelerator pump for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Ford A/T kickdown
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-1850C 4160 Street 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
Holley 0-4412C HP Series 500 CFM 2 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-4777C 4150 Double Pumper 650 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Manual Choke
Holley 0-4779C 4150 Double Pumper 750 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Manual Choke
Holley 0-7448 350 CFM Gas 2 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-3310C 4160 Street 4 Barrel Carburetor, 750 CFM, Manual Choke
Holley 4776C 4150 Double Pumper 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Manual Choke
Holley 0-4778C 700 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4780C 800 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4781C 850 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.