Holley 0-3310S 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Manual Choke Type, 750 CFM CFM
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The 0-3310S is a shiny zinc version of the classic 0-3310 - a hot rod staple for over four decades! Dual feed fuel inlets assure you get all the fuel you need while its vacuum secondaries and manual choke make it amazingly universal. The famed 0-3310 is one of ten inaugrual inductees into the Hot Rod Magazine Speed Parts Hall of Fame! Its well known performance calibration and 750 CFM airflow keep it on top still today. Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's.
- Vibratory polished for good looks
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance
- Manual choke (cable actuated - hand controlled) for precise cold start control
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Ford A/T kickdown
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
More Like This
Holley 0-4779C 4150 Double Pumper 750 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Manual Choke
Holley 0-80528-1 HP Series 750 CFM Gas 4 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-76751BK 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Black
Holley 0-80186-1 750 CFM Dominator Carburetor
Holley 0-9379 Competition Double Pumper Carburetor, 750 CFM
Holley 0-3310C 4160 Street 4 Barrel Carburetor, 750 CFM, Manual Choke
Holley 0-67200BK 750 CFM Track Warrior Carburetor, Black
Holley 0-76750HB 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper 4 Barrel Carb
Holley 0-4779S 750 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-76750BL 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor, Blue
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!