Holley 0-1850C 4160 Street 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Holley's Model 4160 four barrel carburetors are designed for budget minded enthusiasts and are calibrated for use on stock to mildly modified engines. These classic Holley 4 barrel carbs features all metal parts and vacuum secondaries. They have a universal throttle lever and power valve blow-out protection. Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and a traditional, period look.
- Vacuum secondaries allow use on wide variety of vehicles
- Manual choke
- Single feed fuel inlet
- Side hung float bowls
- Power Valve Blow-Out Protection
- Calibrated for excellent street performance
- Ford A/T kickdown, does not work with A.O.D. transmissions
- 1 timed (spark) port, 1 full vacuum, and 1 PCV port
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance
- “Next Gen” needle & seat design eliminates the need for external float level adjustment
More Like This
Holley 0-80457SA 4160 Alum Street 600CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Electric Choke
Holley 0-80457S 4160 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-1850SA 4160 Aluminum 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor Manual Choke
Holley 0-3310C 4160 Street 4 Barrel Carburetor, 750 CFM, Manual Choke
Holley 0-80318-1 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80319-1 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80450 600 CFM Stock Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-80452 600 CFM Stock Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-80453 600 CFM Stock Replacement Carburetor
Holley 0-80458SA 600 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor, Electric Choke
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.