Holley 0-1850C 4160 Street 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Manual Choke Type, 600 CFM CFM
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Holley's Model 4160 four barrel carburetors are designed for budget minded enthusiasts and are calibrated for use on stock to mildly modified engines. These classic Holley 4 barrel carbs features all metal parts and vacuum secondaries. They have a universal throttle lever and power valve blow-out protection. Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and a traditional, period look.
- Vacuum secondaries allow use on wide variety of vehicles
- Manual choke
- Single feed fuel inlet
- Side hung float bowls
- Power Valve Blow-Out Protection
- Calibrated for excellent street performance
- Ford A/T kickdown, does not work with A.O.D. transmissions
- 1 timed (spark) port, 1 full vacuum, and 1 PCV port
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance
- “Next Gen” needle & seat design eliminates the need for external float level adjustment
More Like This
Holley 0-3310C 4160 Street 4 Barrel Carburetor, 750 CFM, Manual Choke
Holley 0-1850SA 4160 Aluminum 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor Manual Choke
Holley 0-80457SA 4160 Alum Street 600CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Electric Choke
Holley 0-80492 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80551 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80559 600 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80575S 600 CFM Supercharger HP Carburetor
Holley 4776C 4150 Double Pumper 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carb, Manual Choke
Holley 0-1850S 600 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-4776S 600 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
We all want the most bang for our buck. Here are some upgrade options to help you safely pull the most power out of your new crate motor.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.