Header Bolts, 3/8-16 x 3/4 Inch, Set/12
1.04" Overall Length, 0.75" Under Head Length, 3/8"-16 Thread Pitch, Hex Wrench Type, Steel
- Made from heat-treated steel with a zinc finish for added corrosion resistance
- Features a hex head with 3/8"-16 x 3/4" threads
- Overall length measures 1.04" and has an under head length of .75"
- Perfect for all block Chevy 262-400, big block Chrysler 383-400 (exc. 426 Hemi), Pontiac 326-455, and Oldsmobile 330-455
Heat-treated steel header bolts with a zinc finish. Features a hex head with 3/8"-16 x 3/4" threads. Perfect for use with headers on AMC 290-401, small block Chevy 262-400, big block Chrysler 383-400 (exc. 426 Hemi), Pontiac 326-455, and Oldsmobile 330-455.
Set of 12 bolts.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Which size of headers should I use? Short or long tube headers? Etc. Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
See how Jeff installs Hedman mid-length headers to the big block in his '67 Chevelle. Learn about the modifications made to the steering shaft and the clamp on the lower steering column for a successful application.