Hays 12-071 164 Tooth Internal Balanced Flexplate, Ford 4.6L
4.6 Ford Modular V8, 164 Tooth Count, 29.1 SFI Rating, Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hays to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hays heavy-duty flexplates for high performance and competition engines are constructed of a thicker than stock steel plate, enabling them to withstand the stress of high-stall torque converters and high-RPM engines. While factory stock plates tend to crack around the crankshaft hub when punished under high torque and RPM conditions, the thicker Hays flexplate handles the force. These H.D. flexplates are supplied with a ring gear that is securely welded in place and feature dual bolt patterns for use with either a Powerglide or Turbo-Hydromatic torque converter. All Hays heavy-duty flexplates are zinc-dichromate plated to resist corrosion and are SFI certified under specification 29.1.
Hays Steel 164 tooth Internal Balanced SFI 29.1 Flexplate for Ford 4.6L V8 engines
- Securely welded ring gear and zinc dichromate plated to resist rust and corrosion
- Meets SFI specification 29.1 for racing
- Constructed of thicker than stock steel plate to withstand the stress of high stall speed converters and high RPM enginge
More Like This
Hays 12-060 164 Tooth Internal Balanced Flexplate, 1968-1978 BBF V8
Hays 12-030 164 Tooth External Balanced Flexplate, 1968-1980 SBF V8
Quick Time RM-853 Flexplate, Ford, 157 Tooth, Mod Construction Racing
Quick Time RM-952 Lightweight Flexplate, Ford 302/351, Ford 157 Tooth,
Quick Time RM-953 OEM Replacement Flexplate 157 Tooth, SBF 302/351
Quick Time RM-955 OEM Replacement Flexplate 164 Tooth, SBF 302/351
Quick Time RM-855 Flexplate, Ford, 164 Tooth, Mod Construction Racing
Quick Time RM-950 Lightweight Flexplate, Small Block Ford, 164 Tooth
Quick Time RM-951 Lightweight Flexplate, Ford 302/351, Chevy 153 Tooth
Quick Time RM-954 OEM Replacement Flexplate 153 Tooth, SBF 302/351
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.