ER-1 has been developed by Hawk Performance for the endurance racing market with a simple goal; offer a higher coefficient of friction than competing endurance pads while maintaining matched or improved lifespan. Years of testing across America's most prestigious races has resulted in a well-rounded compound that offers ideal modulation and pedal communication, with ground breaking friction stability across a thermal range as high as 1,600°F. This consistency of performance, hour after hour, makes it ideal for not only endurance racing, but HPDE, track days, time trials and even sprint racing.
- Superior Pad & Rotor wear
- .800 Inch
- Consistent medium-to-high friction
- Specific emphasis on modulation, release and pedal communication
- Ideal for light-to-medium weight vehicles in HPDE, Track Day events, Time Trials, or Endurance Racing
- Higher coefficient of friction than competing endurance pads, wtih matched or improved lifespan
- All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors
- Medium to High torque
- 400-1600 F operating temperatures
- 700-1100 F optimal temperatures
- Set of 4
Hawk Performance Up To $100 Back, 11/01/2023-12/31/2023
$10 Main-In Rebate for Every $100 spent on purchases up to $100 for purchases over $1000+ Valid on purchases made between 11/01/2023-12/31/2023. All claims must be postmarked on or before 30 days from date of Purchase. Additional details can be found on the rebate form.
Guides & Documents