Hawk HB237M.480 NDL/Dynalite Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, ST/4 .480 Inch
Black Brake Pad Compound, 3.96" Overall Width, 2.30" Overall Height, 0.49" Overall Thickness
Hawk Performance has dominated motorsport race tracks since 1990, offering highly-engineered friction products for nearly every type of racing! Upgrade your Wilwood NDL, Dynalite or Ultra Lite calipers with Hawk Performance pads.
- Width 4.00"
- Pads sold in sets of 4 (does one axle).
Brake Pads fit:
- Wilwood Dynalite Calipers w/ bridge bolt
- Wilwood Billet NDL Calipers
- Wilwood Forged NDL Calipers
- Ultra Lite UL-237 Calipers
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on ceramic coated rotors.
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
Item Details0.480" thickness
- Medium torque and temperature compound
- Designed to be a good, all-purpose low-cost racing brake pad
- Can be used as in Dirt Circle Track and Stock Car applications
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Hawk HB237M.625 NDL/Dynalite Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, ST/4 .625 Inch
Hawk HB101M.800 Black Superlite Brake Pads, ST/4
Hawk HB100W.480 DTC-30 Brake Pads, Wilwood Dynalite, Outlaw, Sierra
Hawk HB237W.480 DTC-30 Brake Pads, .480 Inch Thick, Wilwood BB
Ultra Lite Brakes UL237N NDL/Dynalite .490 Inch Bridge Bolt Brake Pads
Wilwood 15E-6096K Poly-E Double Quick Change Brake Pads, Set/4
Wilwood 150-8850 Poly-D 10 Double Quick Change Brake Pad
Wilwood 15A-5734K 7112A DL PolyMatrix Brake Pad Set, DLII/BDL/FDL
Wilwood 15H-8291K 7112H DL PolyMatrix Brake Pad Set, DLII/BDL/FDL
Wilwood 15Q-7268K 7816 PolyMatrix Q Brake Pad Set, BNDL, .60 In Thick
Q & A
Learn how to bed in or burnish your brake pads. Our quick guide and video will teach you the proper procedure to get the best performance out of your brakes.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.