Hawk HB237M.480 NDL/Dynalite Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, ST/4 .480 Inch
Midget, Sprint Car, Black Compound, 3.96" Overall Width, 2.30" Overall Height
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Hawk Performance has dominated motorsport race tracks since 1990, offering highly-engineered friction products for nearly every type of racing! Upgrade your Wilwood NDL, Dynalite or Ultra Lite calipers with Hawk Performance pads.
- Width 4.00"
- Pads sold in sets of 4 (does one axle).
Brake Pads fit:
- Wilwood Dynalite Calipers w/ bridge bolt
- Wilwood Billet NDL Calipers
- Wilwood Forged NDL Calipers
- Ultra Lite UL-237 Calipers
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on ceramic coated rotors.
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
Item Details0.480" thickness
- Medium torque and temperature compound
- Designed to be a good, all-purpose low-cost racing brake pad
- Can be used as in Dirt Circle Track and Stock Car applications
More Like This
Hawk HB237M.625 NDL/Dynalite Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, ST/4 .625 Inch
Hawk HB101M.800 Black Superlite Brake Pads, ST/4
Hawk HB237L.625 NDL/Dynalite Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, Blue MT4
Hawk HB101L.800 Blue MT4 Superlite Brake Pads, ST/4
Hawk HB100W.480 DTC-30 Brake Pads, Wilwood Dynalite, Outlaw, Sierra
Hawk HB237W.480 DTC-30 Brake Pads, .480 Inch Thick, Wilwood BB
Ultra Lite Brakes UL237N NDL/Dynalite .490 Inch Bridge Bolt Brake Pads
Wilwood 15E-6096K Poly-E Double Quick Change Brake Pads, Set/4
Wilwood 150-8850 Poly-D 10 Double Quick Change Brake Pad
Wilwood 15A-5734K 7112A DL PolyMatrix Brake Pad Set, DLII/BDL/FDL
Q & A
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!