Hawk HB237M.480 NDL/Dynalite Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, ST/4 .480 Inch
Midget, Sprint Car, Black Compound, 3.96" Overall Width, 2.30" Overall Height
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Hawk Performance has dominated motorsport race tracks since 1990, offering highly-engineered friction products for nearly every type of racing! Upgrade your Wilwood NDL, Dynalite or Ultra Lite calipers with Hawk Performance pads.
- Width 4.00"
- Pads sold in sets of 4 (does one axle).
Brake Pads fit:
- Wilwood Dynalite Calipers w/ bridge bolt
- Wilwood Billet NDL Calipers
- Wilwood Forged NDL Calipers
- Ultra Lite UL-237 Calipers
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on ceramic coated rotors.
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
Item Details0.480" thickness
- Medium torque and temperature compound
- Designed to be a good, all-purpose low-cost racing brake pad
- Can be used as in Dirt Circle Track and Stock Car applications
More Like This
Hawk HB237M.625 NDL/Dynalite Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, ST/4 .625 Inch
Hawk HB101M.800 Black Superlite Brake Pads, ST/4
Hawk HB237L.625 NDL/Dynalite Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, Blue MT4
Hawk HB101L.800 Blue MT4 Superlite Brake Pads, ST/4
Hawk HB100W.480 DTC-30 Brake Pads, Wilwood Dynalite, Outlaw, Sierra
Hawk HB237W.480 DTC-30 Brake Pads, .480 Inch Thick, Wilwood BB
Ultra Lite Brakes UL237N NDL/Dynalite .490 Inch Bridge Bolt Brake Pads
Wilwood 15E-6096K Poly-E Double Quick Change Brake Pads, Set/4
Wilwood 150-8850 Poly-D 10 Double Quick Change Brake Pad
Wilwood 15A-5734K 7112A DL PolyMatrix Brake Pad Set, DLII/BDL/FDL
Q & A
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.