Hawk HB237M.625 NDL/Dynalite Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, ST/4 .625 Inch
Universal Fit, Black Compound, 3.97" Overall Width, 2.44" Overall Height
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Hawk Performance has dominated motorsport race tracks since 1990, offering highly-engineered friction products for nearly every type of racing! Upgrade your Wilwood NDL, Dynalite or Ultra Lite calipers with Hawk Performance pads.
- Width 4.00"
- Pads sold in sets of 4 (does one axle).
Brake Pads fit:
- Wilwood Dynalite Calipers w/ bridge bolt
- Wilwood Billet NDL Calipers
- Wilwood Forged NDL Calipers
- Ultra Lite UL-237 Calipers
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on ceramic coated rotors.
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
Item Details0.625" thickness
- Medium torque and temperature compound
- Designed to be a good, all-purpose low-cost racing brake pad
- Can be used as in Dirt Circle Track and Stock Car applications
More Like This
Hawk HB101M.800 Black Superlite Brake Pads, ST/4
Wilwood 150-12008K 9225 BP-30 Brake Pad Set, 1.26 Inch Thick
Hawk HB101L.800 Blue MT4 Superlite Brake Pads, ST/4
Hawk HB100W.480 DTC-30 Brake Pads, Wilwood Dynalite, Outlaw, Sierra
Speedway 156 1978-Up GM Metric Brake Pads
Airheart Brake Friction Puck for 150x1, Hard Lining Replacement
AFCO 1251-3000 Pads, Drag F33I/DL/Mini Grand National
Drag Compound 150 Racing Brake Pads
Wilwood 150-10006K 6712 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, Dynapro 6, .49 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-11363K 4812 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, .49 Inch Thick
Q & A
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.