Hawk HB237M.625 NDL/Dynalite Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, ST/4 .625 Inch
Universal Fit, Black Compound, 3.97" Overall Width, 2.44" Overall Height
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Hawk Performance has dominated motorsport race tracks since 1990, offering highly-engineered friction products for nearly every type of racing! Upgrade your Wilwood NDL, Dynalite or Ultra Lite calipers with Hawk Performance pads.
- Width 4.00"
- Pads sold in sets of 4 (does one axle).
Brake Pads fit:
- Wilwood Dynalite Calipers w/ bridge bolt
- Wilwood Billet NDL Calipers
- Wilwood Forged NDL Calipers
- Ultra Lite UL-237 Calipers
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on ceramic coated rotors.
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
Item Details0.625" thickness
- Medium torque and temperature compound
- Designed to be a good, all-purpose low-cost racing brake pad
- Can be used as in Dirt Circle Track and Stock Car applications
More Like This
Hawk HB101M.800 Black Superlite Brake Pads, ST/4
Wilwood 150-12008K 9225 BP-30 Brake Pad Set, 1.26 Inch Thick
Hawk HB101L.800 Blue MT4 Superlite Brake Pads, ST/4
Hawk HB100W.480 DTC-30 Brake Pads, Wilwood Dynalite, Outlaw, Sierra
Speedway 156 1978-Up D154 GM Metric Brake Pads
Airheart Brake Friction Puck for 150x1, Hard Lining Replacement
Drag Compound 150 Racing Brake Pads
Airheart Brake Friction Puck for 150x1, Soft Lining Replacement
Champ Brake Puck 2.067 Inch - Hard
AFCO 1251-3000 Pads, Drag F33I/DL/Mini Grand National
Q & A
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.