Hawk HB103W.590 Performance 1969-1977 Mid-Size HPS Brake Pads, DTC-30
DTC-30 Brake Pad Compound, 7.77" Overall Width, 2.31" Overall Height, 0.59" Overall Thickness
- Measures 7.77" wide, 2.31" tall, and .59" thick
- Has high friction/torque no matter the temperature
- Specially designed to fit the 1969-77 GM Midsize vehicles
- Offers increased stopping power and makes very little dust
- Engineered to be gentle on rotors and is virtually noise free
Get superior stopping power with Hawk Performance! Hawk Performance brake pads have been successful in virtually all forms of motorsports for over 16 years. This success helps Hawk Performance enjoy the benefits of the “Win on Sunday, Sell on Monday,” philosophy. Hawk is one of few brake pad manufacturers that can deliver on the promise, “Race Proven – Street Legal.”
Upgrade your 1969-77 GM Midsize braking system with these premium pads.
- Increased stopping power
- High friction/torque hot or cold
- Gentle on rotors
- Extended pad life
- Low dust
- Virtually noise-free
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on coated rotors.
Sold as a set of 4, 1 set will be needed to outfit 2 calipers.
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
Item DetailsIncreased stopping power, high friction/torque hot or cold, gentle on rotors, extended pad life, and low dust.
Note: Hawk Performance burnishes its High Performance Street brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
Due to the dramatic friction levels produced by the HP Plus series to achieve "race-level" braking, rotor wear, noise, dust, and pad life may be affected.
Hawk HPS Pads:
Increasing the performance of your vehicles braking system is easy when you choose Hawk Performance’s HPS braking compound. This unique Ferro-Carbon formula was developed for street performance using the safety and quality of Motorsports severe-duty friction technology.
- Higher coefficient of friction over stock brake pads
- Provides 20-40% more stopping power and higher resistance to brake fade than most standard replacement pads
- Less fade means a highly durable brake pad with less brake dust
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to bed in or burnish your brake pads. Our quick guide and video will teach you the proper procedure to get the best performance out of your brakes.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.