Hawk HB101M.800 Black Superlite Brake Pads, ST/4
Universal Fit, Black Brake Pad Compound, 4.75" Overall Width, 2.41" Overall Height
- Provides medium torque and temperature compound
- Specifically designed to be a good, all-purpose low-cost racing brake pad
- It can be used as in Dirt Circle Track and Stock Car applications
- Width measures a total of 4" and is 2.41" in height
- The pads are bonded construction and one set will fit two calipers
Hawk Performance has dominated motorsport race tracks since 1990, offering highly-engineered friction products for nearly every type of racing! Upgrade your Wilwood NDL, Dynalite or Ultra Lite calipers with Hawk Performance pads.Hawk Black:
- Medium torque and temperature compound
- Designed to be a good, all-purpose low-cost racing brake pad
- Can be used as in Dirt Circle Track and Stock Car applications
- Width 4.00"
- Pads sold in sets of 4 (does one axle).
Brake Pads fit:
- Wilwood Superlite Calipers
- Ultra Lite 300 Series Calipers
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on ceramic coated rotors.
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
Item DetailsIron/Steel rotors, good low-mid temp fade resistance, very rotor friendly, long pad life, good Dirt, mild Asphalt
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to bed in or burnish your brake pads. Our quick guide and video will teach you the proper procedure to get the best performance out of your brakes.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.