Grant 832W 832 Classic Series 3-Spoke Steering Wheel, 14-3/4 Inch
Universal Fit, Custom Steering Wheel Style, 14.75" Outside Diameter, 3.50 inch Dish, Chrome
- Features a steel construction with a nice chrome finish
- Diameter of the steering wheel is 14-3/4 inches and also has a 3-1/2 inch dish
- Spokes are made from durable steel with a beautiful chrome finish
- Grip has a beautiful white vinyl covering
- Comes pre-drilled with the common 3 bolt mounting pattern
Looking for a new steering wheel? Grant has you covered with this solid white 3 spoke steering wheel. Features a steel construction whith a nice chrome finish. Diameter of the steering wheel is 14-3/4 inches and also has a 3-1/2 inch dish. Sold each.
- Steel construction
- Chrome finish
- White in color
- 14-3/4 inch diameter
- 3-1/2 inch dish
- Sold each
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Learn how to hook up a horn button in your vehicle. Watch our video on the install of an Ididit car horn button and our video on turn signal synchronization.
Tim talks about OER steering wheels and the options we have to offer.
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Speedway Motors employee Jeff K. has hand his hands on a lot of projects through the years. Check out his how-to on the repaint of the steering wheel on his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery.
Not sure which steering wheel adapter is right for your project? The experts have you covered with this chart detailing Grant-3 Bolt , GT-3, and GT-9.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about his decision to install a different steering column in his '64 Impala.