GT Performance 52-5375 GT9 Pro-Touring Sport Leather Steering Wheel
Universal Fit, Custom Steering Wheel Style, 14.5" Outside Diameter, 2.375 inch Dish, Anodized
This design was inspired by GM’s optional sport wheel used on the Camaro, Corvette, Chevelle and Nova during the 70’s. The GT Pro-Touring version offers a modern flair to an already classic design. The spokes riveted to an inner steel channel with a molded polyurethane grip. They are made from ISO: ALMg4 5086 Aluminum (5mm thick) spoke with a satin black anodized finish. The dished spoke design increases strength and rigidity. The art of Italian leather sets the standard worldwide and GT uses the finest black “Bovine” leather available. Using a chrome tanning process, this supple leather is then “baseball” stitched by artisans to provide the finest in Italian leather crafting. This wheel has a nine bolt mounting pattern and can be used with any of the GT9 bolt installation hubs and GT9 horn buttons.
- Spokes riveted to an inner steel channel with a molded polyurethane grip
- 5086 Aluminum (5mm thick) spoke with satin black anodized finish
- Dished spoke design for increased strength and rigidity
- Perforated ergonomically shaped hand grips to reduce driver fatigue
- 9 bolt mounting pattern, can be used with any GT9 installation hub and GT9 horn buttons
- This 9 bolt mounting pattern is interchangeable with any standard 3 bolt hub or horn button
- Horn button and adapter sold separately
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to hook up a horn button in your vehicle. Watch our video on the install of an Ididit car horn button and our video on turn signal synchronization.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Tim talks about OER steering wheels and the options we have to offer.
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Not sure which steering wheel adapter is right for your project? The experts have you covered with this chart detailing Grant-3 Bolt , GT-3, and GT-9.
Speedway Motors employee Jeff K. has hand his hands on a lot of projects through the years. Check out his how-to on the repaint of the steering wheel on his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about his decision to install a different steering column in his '64 Impala.