GT Performance 35-5431 GT Classic Foam Mustang Style Steering Wheel
Universal Fit, Replacement Steering Wheel Style, 15" Outside Diameter, 4.13 inch Dish, Chrome
- GT Classic Foam Mustang Style
- 15" diameter with 4.13" dish
- 3 bolt mounting pattern
- Spoke are made from cold rolled steel and chrome plated
- Thick foam grip is made just like the original
Inspired by our GT Retro version this model offers four chamfered lightening holes with polished chrome cold rolled steel spokes. We polish the edges of each spoke, front and back fully. Our special design features “horn button accents" at the end of each spoke that are laser cut to make this a truly unique GT Performance original! Our grip features the “original vintage recipe", authentic rich thick foam formula for the most comfortable cushion grip on the market! Providing the look, feel, and vibe of the classic wheels of yesteryear. Shown with a #11-1000 horn button (sold separately) which features our “Sure-Lock" O-ring design that ensures the horn button does not "pop off" in the middle of the night! This wheel has a three bolt mounting pattern and can be used with any of the GT3 bolt installation hubs and GT3 horn buttons. 15" Diameter, 4.125" Dish. This wheel has a three bolt mounting pattern and is interchangeable with any standard three bolt hub or horn button.
- GT Classic Foam Mustang Style
- Polished Chrome spokes (front & back) with four chamfered lightening holes
- Polished spoke edges and polished laser cut horn button accents at the end of each spoke, make this a truly unique GT Performance original!
- Thick foam grip is made from the “original vintage recipe", authentic and the most comfortable cushion grip on the market
- Horn buttons (sold separately) which features GT’s exclusive “Sure-Lock" O-ring design that ensures they do not “pop-off" in the middle of the night!
- 3 bolt mounting pattern, can be used with any GT3 installation hubs and GT3 horn buttons
- This 3 bolt mounting pattern is interchangeable with any standard
- 3 bolt hub or horn button
- Horn button and adapter sold separately
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to hook up a horn button in your vehicle. Watch our video on the install of an Ididit car horn button and our video on turn signal synchronization.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Tim talks about OER steering wheels and the options we have to offer.
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Not sure which steering wheel adapter is right for your project? The experts have you covered with this chart detailing Grant-3 Bolt , GT-3, and GT-9.
Speedway Motors employee Jeff K. has hand his hands on a lot of projects through the years. Check out his how-to on the repaint of the steering wheel on his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about his decision to install a different steering column in his '64 Impala.