GM Stock Clutch Hydraulic Throwout Bearing
Chevy Small Block V8, 1.375" Inside Diameter, 1.710" Compressed Length, 2.390" Extended Length
- Stock clutch hydraulic throwout bearing for most stock-style 3-speed and 4-speed Chevy clutches only
- Install simply by replacing one bolt from the front of the transmission with one of the provided studs, then shim to fit
- Bearing is made much smaller than the racing version so that it will fit behind the "thicker" stock style clutches
- Redesigned new housing is much cleaner as it has no boss on the body
- Design also has a retainer on it to prevent over extension and seal damage
Stock clutch hydraulic throwout bearing for stock-style 3-speed and 4-speed Chevy clutches only. Install simply by replacing one bolt from the front of the transmission with one of the provided studs, then shim to fit. Use 3/4" bore master cylinder.
This bearing is made much smaller than the racing version so that it will fit behind the "thicker" stock style clutches. This redesigned new housing is much cleaner as it has no boss on the body. Plus, this design also has a retainer on it to prevent over extension and seal damage.
Learn more about hydraulic release bearings and how to properly install them by reading our tech article. How to Install a Hydraulic Throwout Bearing.
Most GM 3-speed and 4-speed transmissions.
910-25610 Bearing typically used with:
- All OEM and OEM replacement clutches
- Jerico 2-speeds
- Saginaw 3-speeds
- Muncie 4-speeds
- Saginaw 4-speeds
- Borg-Warner 4-speeds
- Jerico 4-speeds
WILL NOT work with:
- Ram Coupler
- May not work with racing style clutches because of limited extension on our hydraulic throw out bearings. The travel is 0.688" inches.
- The fittings are -4 AN male for the "feed" and the "bleed" lines. Both fittings are tapped internally to accept the bleeder.
- Bleeder threads are 1/4"-28
- To build your own external bleeder for this bearing, purchase (1) each of the following parts:
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Howe Racing 82870 Improved Hydraulic For Stock Clutches
Ram Clutches 78125 Street Stock Hydraulic Throwout Bearing
Howe Racing 82876 GM T-5 Stock Clutch Hydraulic Throwout Bearing
Hydraulic Throwout Bearing And Hose Kit
Chevy Roller Pilot Bearing
Speedway SBC/BBC Chevy V8 Extra-Long Bronze Pilot Bushing
Ram Clutches 78125HD Heavy Duty Chevy Hydraulic Release Bearing Kit
Mr Gasket 15975 Chevy to Ford Pilot Bearing Adapter
Lakewood 15976 Pilot Bearings, Chevy, Bronze, Solid Type
Lakewood 15977 Pilot Bearings, Chevy, Steel, Roller Type
Q & A
Joe McCollough spends his days working in the Speedway Motors Marketing department, but his nights are spent in the garage, piecing together this Model A hot rod.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
Learn how to swap out an LS engine with a modern fuel injected engine into a hot rod for added horsepower, fuel economy, or throttle response. View a list of parts and helpful tips to complete the installation.
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.
One of the most challenging things about swapping transmissions can be figuring out the clutch linkage. Speedway can show you how to install the upgraded hydraulic throwout bearing with ease.