GM Stock Clutch Hydraulic Throwout Bearing
Chevy Small Block V8, 1.71" Compressed Length, 2.39" Extended Length, 1.375" Inside Diameter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Stock clutch hydraulic throwout bearing for stock-style 3-speed and 4-speed Chevy clutches only. Install simply by replacing one bolt from the front of the transmission with one of the provided studs, then shim to fit. Use 3/4" bore master cylinder.
This bearing is made much smaller than the racing version so that it will fit behind the "thicker" stock style clutches. This redesigned new housing is much cleaner as it has no boss on the body. Plus, this design also has a retainer on it to prevent over extension and seal damage.
Learn more about hydraulic release bearings and how to properly install them by reading our tech article. How to Install a Hydraulic Throwout Bearing.
Most GM 3-speed and 4-speed transmissions.
910-25610 Bearing typically used with:
- All OEM and OEM replacement clutches
- Jerico 2-speeds
- Saginaw 3-speeds
- Muncie 4-speeds
- Saginaw 4-speeds
- Borg-Warner 4-speeds
- Jerico 4-speeds
WILL NOT work with:
- Ram Coupler
- May not work with racing style clutches because of limited extension on our hydraulic throw out bearings. The travel on our 910-25610 is .688" inches.
- The fittings are AN 4 male for the "feed" and the "bleed" lines. Both fittings are tapped internally to accept the bleeder.
- Bleeder threads are 1/4"-28
- To build your own external bleeder for this bearing, purchase (1) each of the following parts:
- 835-2200063 (1/8"BLEEDER)
- 617-4025 (AN4 to 1/8"female)
- 91031842-4 (12" AN 4 line)
More Like This
Chevy Roller Pilot Bearing
Speedway SBC/BBC Chevy V8 Extra-Long Bronze Pilot Bushing
Mr Gasket 15975 Chevy to Ford Pilot Bearing Adapter
Lakewood 15976 Pilot Bearings, Chevy, Bronze, Solid Type
Lakewood 15977 Pilot Bearings, Chevy, Steel, Roller Type
Ram Clutches 78125HD Heavy Duty Chevy Hydraulic Release Bearing Kit
Hays 70-101 Throwout Bearing, 1.375 Inch, GM
Hays 70-104 High Performance Thowout Bearing, 1.375 Inch
Ram 488 GM Short Manual Clutch Release Bearing
Ram Clutches 498 Manual Release Bearing for GM Transmission, Dual Disc
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
We finally get to drive Project Chevelle after the big engine swap, and it's pretty awesome. Rowing through the gears with our new Tremec 5-speed isn't bad either!
One of the most challenging things about swapping transmissions can be figuring out the clutch linkage. Speedway can show you how to install the upgraded hydraulic throwout bearing with ease.
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.