GM 602 Crate Engine Pro Series 4150 Gas Carburetor
Dirt Late Model, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Stock Car, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Finally a GM 602 crate motor carburetor that wont break the bank! Speedway Motors has teamed up with AED Competition to bring you an affordable GM 602 crate carb that out performs the most expensive carburetors on the market. These Speedway exclusive carbs have spent countless hours on the dyno and track test sessions resulting in a custom hand built, sized, wet flowed and maximum performance tested racing carburetor.
- Designed for maximum performance and features a custom CNC machined Ultra main body
- Competition Pro Series metering blocks
- Ultra high capacity fuel bowls with -8 AN O-ring inlet
- Billet base plate, thinned shafts, stainless blades
- Wet flowed, blueprinted and tested for maximum performance and power
- Specifically designed for use on GM 602 racing crate engines
- For gas fuel ONLY
More Like This
500 CFM Competition Race Carburetor, Stock 4412 Appearance
GM 602 Crate Engine Standard 4150 Gas Carburetor
GM 604 Crate Engine Pro Series Alcohol 4150 Carburetor
Speedway Pro Series Gas 750 Carburetor
GM 604 Crate Engine Standard Alcohol 4150 Carburetor
Holley 0-4412C HP Series 500 CFM 2 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-7448 350 CFM Gas 2 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-80528-1 HP Series 750 CFM Gas 4 Barrel Carburetor
Willys Carbs WCD80787-2 Racing 2 Barrel Carburetor, 350 CFM
Willys Carbs WCD44120 500 CFM 2-Barrel Racing Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!