G-Comp 2 Inch Drop Performance Spindles for GM A/F/X-Body Muscle Cars
64-72 Buick, 64-72 Chevy, 64-72 Oldsmobile, 64-72 Pontiac, Left and Right Position, Natural
- Fits 1967-1969 Camaro, 1968-1974 Nova, and 1964-1972 Chevelle
- One-piece forged steel construction provides 2-inch dropped ride height
- Upper ball joint raised and relocated to provide added negative camber
- Utilizes OEM bolt-on steering arms
- Works with OEM & aftermarket disc brake kits
Introducing G-Comp GM muscle car performance suspension parts from Speedway Motors. These one-piece forged steel spindles are designed to work with GM A/F/X body cars. GComp spindles are engineered for lower ride height, improved negative camber gain and positive caster gain, plus more adjustable alignment. They correspond with OEM parts and provide an overall 2" drop in ride height.
- Fits 1967-1969 Camaro, 1968-1974 Nova, 1964-1972 Chevelle
- One-piece forged steel construction
- Provides 2-inch dropped ride height
- Upper ball joint raised and relocated to provide added negative camber gain
- Improved alignment adjustability
- Utilizes OEM "power" bolt-on steering arms (1/2"-20 RH thread). These do not work with "manual" steering arms as they use 7/16" hardware
- Works with OEM and aftermarket disc brake kits (utilizing OEM disc brake spindle)
Read about the G-Comp suspension packages in action on our 1965 Chevy II, as featured in this article from Super Chevy Magazine; A 1965 Chevrolet Nova that Crushes it on the Track!
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
1964-74 GM Car OEM Style Disc Brake Spindles
1964-72 GM A-Body 2 Inch Dropped Spindles
RideTech 11009300 RideTech 2" Drop, 1.5" Taller Spindle, F/A Body
Wilwood 831-15890 AFX ProSpindle Kit, 2 Inch drop, Pair
UMI DSGTECH 64-72 A-Body Tall Drop Spindles, Fatman Fabrications
G-Comp Spindle GM AFX Single
1967-1969 Camaro GM F-Body 2 Inch Dropped Spindles
Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles Only
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles Only
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles w/ King Pins
Q & A
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
We install Speedway's tubular upper and lower control arms and G-Comp spindles to make Project Chevelle look and corner far better than stock.