Fuel Safe DST128 Dirt Series Modified Fuel Cell, 28 Gallon
Modified, Sport Mod, 28 gallons Capacity, 23.00" to 23.99" Overall Length Range, Steel, Black
- Fuel cell is made of 20 gauge steel and has a black powder coated finish
- Conforms to all major sanctioning body’s rules book
- Features a lightweight aluminum fill plate with a threaded aluminum fill cap
- Low profile design allows racers to adjust the location of the cell in the chassis for peak performance
- A forward bias sump design ensures the fuel load is carried low and forward in the chassis and that fuel is always available under acceleration
Approved for WoO, Lucas and other late model racing.
Featuring FIA-FT3 compliant high strength Race Safe bladder, housed in a 20 gauge steel container with a black powder coated finish that conforms to all major sanctioning body’s rules book. A lightweight aluminum fill plate with a threaded aluminum fill cap provides excellent roll over protection and creates a low profile design that allows racers to adjust the location of the cell in the chassis for peak performance. The forward bias sump design ensures the fuel load is carried low and forward in the chassis and that fuel is always available under acceleration. Available in 17, 22, and 28 gallon configurations.
All Fuel Safe Dirt Late Model cells feature the following components:
• High strength molded Race Safe bladder – meets FIA-FT3 Specifications
• Powder coated (black) 20 gauge steel container with Aluminum upgrade option.
• Low profile light-weight aluminum fill plate with: * Billet aluminum threaded cap * -6 rollover vent valve * -8 fuel return * Dipstick
• -10 pickup top outlet
• Yellow safety foam baffling. These cell are not certified FIA-FT3 but are compliant
• 5 year limited warranty
Gasoline only. No E85, methanol or ethanol!
More Like This
Fuel Safe DST122 Dirt Series Modified Fuel Cell, 22 Gallon
Fuel Safe ED117 17 Gallon Dirt Modified Fuel Cell
Fuel Safe ED112 -8 Enduro Fuel Cell, 12 Gallon
Fuel Safe DS128-T Top Fuel Cell, 28 Gallon
JAZ Products 270-122-NF 22 Gallon Steel Can Fuel Cell
JAZ Products 270-016-NF Steel Can Fuel Cell, 16 Gallon
JAZ 271-122-NF Steel IMCA 22 Gallon Can Fuel Cell, 34.5 x 18.75 x 10.5
Fuel Safe DS122-T Top Fuel Cell, 22 Gallon
Speedmaster 1-130-012 Aluminum Fuel Cell, 15 Gallon, Black
Speedmaster 1-130-014 Aluminum Fuel Cell, 20 Gallon, Black
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.