Frostbite FB305 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1973-87 GM
Crossflow Radiator Style, Aluminum, Upper passenger side Inlet Location, 3 Row Quantity
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1973-1987 Chevy/GMC C10 Truck with GM LS Swap 4.8/5.3/6.0/6.2/7.0L (3-Row) 19" Tall Core
NOTE: Radiator Inlet and Outlet fittings shown installed in radiator photos are for representative purposes only. Inlet and Outlet fittings are available separately in three different sizes based on your hose size needs.
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Dual Pass, Cross Flow design to maximize cooling efficiency
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 3-Row Radiators supporting applications with 600+ horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1973-1974 Chevy C10 Pickup
1973-1974 GMC C15/C1500 Pickup
1975-1978 GMC C15
1975-1986 Chevy C10
1979-1986 GMC C1500
1987 Chevy R10
1987 GMC R1500
1979-1991 GMC K1500 V8
More Like This
Frostbite FB302 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1970-87 GM
Frostbite FB301 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 67-69 Camaro
Frostbite FB303 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1982-92 GM
Frostbite FB304 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1968-72 GM
Frostbite FB307 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1973-74 GM
Frostbite FB306 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1968-84 GM
Frostbite FB308 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1982-1993 GM
Frostbite FB136 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1964-1988 GM
Frostbite FB163 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1970-1987 GM
Frostbite FB309 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1994-2005 GM
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.