Frostbite FB300 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1962-1967 GM
Crossflow Radiator Style, Aluminum, Upper passenger side Inlet Location, 3 Row Quantity
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1967-1969 Camaro , 1962-1967 GM “X” Body , 1964-1967 GM “A” Body with GM LS Swap 4.8/5.3/6.0/6.2/7.0L (3-Row)
NOTE: Radiator Inlet and Outlet fittings shown installed in radiator photos are for representative purposes only. Inlet and Outlet fittings are available separately in three different sizes based on your hose size needs.
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Dual Pass, Cross Flow design to maximize cooling efficiency
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 3-Row Radiators supporting applications with 600+ horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1962-1967 Chevy Chevy II
1964-1967 Buick Skylark
1964-1967 Buick Special
1964-1967 Chevy Chevelle
1964-1967 Chevy El Camino
1964-1967 Oldsmobile F85
1964-1967 Pontiac GTO
1964-1967 Pontiac Lemans
1964-1967 Pontiac Tempest
1965-1967 Buick Gran Sport
1967-1969 Chevy Camaro
1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass
More Like This
Frostbite FB302 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1970-87 GM
Frostbite FB301 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 67-69 Camaro
Frostbite FB303 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1982-92 GM
Frostbite FB304 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1968-72 GM
Frostbite FB307 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1973-74 GM
Frostbite FB306 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1968-84 GM
Frostbite FB308 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1982-1993 GM
Frostbite FB309 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1994-2005 GM
Frostbite FB310 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row
Frostbite FB311 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1967-72 GM
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.
Cooling fan shrouds are a critical component of an effective cooling system. Want to know why you should shroud your fan? Click here to find out why it matters!
In this Tech Tip, John offers some guidance to a customer looking to cool his 1946 Ford Sedan.