Frostbite FB157 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1968-1974 Dodge/Plymouth V8
Challenger, Charger, Coronet, Barracuda, Belvedere, GTX, Roadrunner, Satellite, Aluminum
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1968-1974 Dodge/Plymouth V8 (383/426/440) (3-Row) equipped with 26" wide core
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 3-Row Radiators supporting applications with 450-750 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1968-1971 Plymouth GTX B/RB/Hemi
1970-1972 Dodge Challenger B/RB/Hemi
1970-1972 Plymouth Barracuda B/RB/Hemi
1968-1973 Dodge Charger B/RB/Hemi
1968-1973 Dodge Coronet B/RB/Hemi
1968-1973 Plymouth Roadrunner B/RB/Hemi
1968-1973 Plymouth Satellite B/RB/Hemi
1970 Plymouth Belvedere B/RB/Hemi
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Frostbite FB156 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1968-1974 Dodge/Plymouth V8
Frostbite FB226 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1968-74 Dodge/Plymouth
Frostbite FB227 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1968-74 Dodge/Plymouth
Frostbite FB225 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1968-74 Dodge/Plymouth
Frostbite FB141 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1966-69 Dodge/Plymouth
Frostbite FB143 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1966-1969 Dodge/Plymouth
AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Radiator, 22 x 22 Inch
AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Radiator, 26 x 22 Inch, Pass. Side Inlet
AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Rad, 22 x 22 Inch, Driver Side Inlet
AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Rad, 26 x 22 Inch, Driver Side Inlet
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!