Frostbite FB155 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1967-1972 Chevy/GMC Pickup
67-72 Chevy, 67-72 GMC, Crossflow Radiator Style, Aluminum, Upper driver side Inlet Location
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1967-1972 Chevy/GMC P/U V8 (283/307/327/350/396/402) (4-Row) equipped with 28" wide core
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 4-Row Radiators supporting applications with 550-1000 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1968-1972 Chevy K30 Pickup V8
1968-1972 GMC C15/C1500 Pickup V8
1968-1972 GMC C15/C1500 Suburban V8
1968-1972 GMC C25/C2500 Pickup V8
1968-1972 GMC C25/C2500 Suburban V8
1968-1972 GMC C35/C3500 Pickup V8
1968-1972 GMC K15/K1500 Pickup V8
1968-1972 GMC K15/K1500 Suburban V8
1968-1972 GMC K25/K2500 Pickup V8
1968-1972 GMC K25/K2500 Suburban V8
1968-1972 GMC K35/K3500 Pickup V8
1970-1972 Chevy Blazer V8
1970-1972 GMC Jimmy V8
1968-1973 Chevy C10 Pickup V8
1968-1973 Chevy C10 Suburban V8
1968-1973 Chevy C20 Pickup V8
1968-1973 Chevy C20 Suburban V8
1968-1973 Chevy C30 Pickup V8
1968-1973 Chevy K10 Pickup V8
1968-1973 Chevy K10 Suburban V8
1968-1973 Chevy K20 Pickup V8
1968-1973 Chevy K20 Suburban V8
More Like This
Frostbite FB154 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1967-1972 Chevy/GMC Pickup
Frostbite FB153 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1967-1972 Chevy/GMC Pickup
1967-72 GM Truck and Blazer 4 Row Radiator, OEM Replacement
AFCO Direct Fit 1967-72 GM Pickup Aluminum Radiators
AFCO 1967-72 GM Pickup LS Swap Aluminum Radiator
Dewitts 6339018A-C 1967-87 C10 Truck/Blazer LS Radiator, Auto
Dewitts 6339018A 1967-87 C10 Truck/Blazer LS Radiator, Automatic
Dewitts 6339018M-C 1967-87 C10 Truck/Blazer LS Radiator, Manual
Dewitts 6339018M 1967-87 C10 Truck/Blazer LS Radiator, Manual
Dewitts 1239018M 1967-72 Chevy C10 Direct Fit Radiator, Black, Man
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.