Frostbite FB154 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1967-1972 Chevy/GMC Pickup
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1967-1972 Chevy/GMC P/U V8 (283/307/327/350/396/402) (3-Row) equipped with 28" wide core
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 3-Row Radiators supporting applications with 450-750 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1968-1972 Chevy K30 Pickup V8
1968-1972 GMC C15/C1500 Pickup V8
1968-1972 GMC C15/C1500 Suburban V8
1968-1972 GMC C25/C2500 Pickup V8
1968-1972 GMC C25/C2500 Suburban V8
1968-1972 GMC C35/C3500 Pickup V8
1968-1972 GMC K15/K1500 Pickup V8
1968-1972 GMC K15/K1500 Suburban V8
1968-1972 GMC K25/K2500 Pickup V8
1968-1972 GMC K25/K2500 Suburban V8
1968-1972 GMC K35/K3500 Pickup V8
1970-1972 Chevy Blazer V8
1970-1972 GMC Jimmy V8
1968-1973 Chevy C10 Pickup V8
1968-1973 Chevy C10 Suburban V8
1968-1973 Chevy C20 Pickup V8
1968-1973 Chevy C20 Suburban V8
1968-1973 Chevy C30 Pickup V8
1968-1973 Chevy K10 Pickup V8
1968-1973 Chevy K10 Suburban V8
1968-1973 Chevy K20 Pickup V8
1968-1973 Chevy K20 Suburban V8
More Like This
Frostbite FB153 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1967-1972 Chevy/GMC Pickup
Frostbite FB166 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1973-1991 Chevy/GMC Pickup
Frostbite FB133 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1963-1977 GM L6/V8
Frostbite FB145 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird V8
Frostbite FB148 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird V8
Frostbite FB136 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1964-1988 GM
Frostbite FB134 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1963-1977 GM
Frostbite FB311 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1967-72 GM
Frostbite FB304 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1968-72 GM
Frostbite FB124 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1963-1968 Chevrolet L6/V8
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.