Frostbite FB148 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird V8
67-69 Chevy Camaro, 67-69 Pontiac Firebird, Single Pass Radiator Style, Aluminum, Polished
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird V8 (350/396/400/427) (3-Row) equipped with 30" wide core
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 3-Row Radiators supporting applications with 450-750 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
Application1967-1969 Chevy Camaro V8
1967-1969 Pontiac Firebird V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Frostbite FB144 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird V8
Frostbite FB146 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird
Frostbite FB147 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird
Frostbite FB149 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird
Frostbite FB301 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 67-69 Camaro
1967-69 Camaro LS Swap Radiator Kit with Steam Port Hose Adapter
1970-81 Camaro LS Swap Radiator Kit with Steam Port Hose Adapter
AFCO DirectFit 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird Aluminum Radiators, 28 x 18-3/8 Inch
AFCO 80101NP Performance 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird Radiator-27.5x18.5 In
AFCO 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird LS Swap Radiator
Q & A
Josh Sullivan started with a Firebird in pieces, and ended up with a cool convertible driver.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!