Frostbite FB140 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1965-1967 Pontiac
65-67 Pontiac GTO, 65-67 Pontiac Tempest, Single Pass Radiator Style, Aluminum, 4 Row Quantity
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1965-1967 Pontiac GTO/Tempest (4-Row)
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 4-Row Radiators supporting applications with 550-1000 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1965-1967 Pontiac GTO L6/V8
1965-1967 Pontiac Tempest L6/V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Frostbite FB138 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1965-67 Pontiac GTO/Tempest
Speedway 1966-90 GM A-Body/B-Body/Truck Aluminum Radiator
AFCO 1964-67 Pontiac GTO LS Swap Radiator
DeWitts® 6239041A LSX Conversion Radiator, 1966-67 GTO
DeWitts® 6239041M LSX Conversion Radiator, 1966-67 GTO
DeWitts® 6239040A LSX Conversion Radiator, 1966-67 GTO
AFCO Direct Fit 1964-67 Pontiac GTO Aluminum Radiators
AFCO 1963-66 Falcon/Comet/Mustang Radiators, Optional Fan/Shroud
DeWitts® 6239040M LSX Conversion Radiator, 1966-67 GTO
1966-67 Chevelle LS Swap Radiator Kit w/ Steam Port Hose Adapter
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!