Frostbite FB138 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1965-67 Pontiac GTO/Tempest
65-67 Pontiac GTO, 65-67 Pontiac Tempest, Downflow Radiator Style, Aluminum, 2 Row Quantity
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1965-1967 Pontiac GTO/Tempest (2-Row)
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 2-Row Radiators supporting applications with 300-500 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1965-1967 Pontiac GTO L6/V8
1965-1967 Pontiac Tempest L6/V8
More Like This
Frostbite FB139 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1965-1967 Pontiac
Frostbite FB140 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1965-1967 Pontiac
Speedway 1966-90 GM A-Body/B-Body/Truck Aluminum Radiator
AFCO Direct Fit 1964-67 Pontiac GTO Aluminum Radiators
AFCO 1963-66 Falcon/Comet/Mustang Radiators, Optional Fan/Shroud
AFCO 1964-67 Pontiac GTO LS Swap Radiator
DeWitts 6239040M LSX Conversion Radiator, 1966-67 GTO
DeWitts 6239041A LSX Conversion Radiator, 1966-67 GTO
DeWitts 6239041M LSX Conversion Radiator, 1966-67 GTO
DeWitts 6239040A LSX Conversion Radiator, 1966-67 GTO
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.