Frostbite FB127 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1963-1970 Ford/Mercury
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1963-1970 Ford/Mercury L6/V8 (2.8L/3.3L/3.9L/4.7L/5.0L) (3-Row) equipped with 20" wide core
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 3-Row Radiators supporting applications with 450-750 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1964-1967 Ford Galaxie L6/V8
1963-1968 Ford Fairlane L6/V8
1964-1968 Ford Country Squire L6/V8
1964-1968 Ford Galaxie 500 L6/V8
1966-1968 Mercury Comet L6/V8
1967-1968 Ford LTD L6/V8
1967-1968 Mercury Cougar L6/V8
1966-1970 Ford Falcon L6/V8
1967-1970 Ford Mustang L6/V8
1968 Ford Country Sedan L6/V8
1968 Ford Torino L6/V8
More Like This
Frostbite FB151 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1967-1970 Ford V8
Frostbite FB128 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1963-1970 Ford/Mercury
Frostbite FB126 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1963-1970 Ford/Mercury L6/V8
Frostbite FB150 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1967-1970 Ford V8
Frostbite FB152 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1967-1970 Ford V8
Frostbite FB121 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1962-1966 Ford/Mercury
Frostbite FB115 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1961-1964 Ford Pickup
Frostbite FB116 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1961-1964 Ford Pickup
Frostbite FB113 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1959-1965 GM
Frostbite FB124 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1963-1968 Chevrolet L6/V8
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.