Frostbite FB118 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1961-1966 GM
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1961-1966 Chevrolet/Pontiac/Olds L6/V8 (250/283/292/327/330/389/394/400/421) (3-Row)
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 3-Row Radiators supporting applications with 450-750 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1961-1962 Oldsmobile Dynamic L6/V8
1962-1964 Pontiac Grand Prix L6/V8
1964-1965 Oldsmobile F85 L6/V8
1961-1966 Chevy Suburban L6/V8
1961-1966 Pontiac Bonneville L6/V8
1961-1966 Pontiac Catalina L6/V8
1963-1966 Chevy C10 Pickup L6/V8
1963-1966 Chevy C20 Pickup L6/V8
1963-1966 Chevy C30 Pickup L6/V8
1963-1966 Chevy K10 Pickup L6/V8
1963-1966 Chevy K20 Pickup L6/V8
1965-1966 Oldsmobile Cutlass L6/V8
1966 Chevy C10 Panel L6/V8
1966 Chevy C30 Panel L6/V8
More Like This
Frostbite FB117 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1961-1966 GM
Frostbite FB119 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1961-1966 GM
Frostbite FB124 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1963-1968 Chevrolet L6/V8
Frostbite FB142 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1966-1969 Dodge/Plymouth
Frostbite FB139 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1965-1967 Pontiac
Frostbite FB115 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1961-1964 Ford Pickup
Frostbite FB133 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1963-1977 GM L6/V8
Frostbite FB113 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1959-1965 GM
Frostbite FB163 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1970-1987 GM
Frostbite FB127 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1963-1970 Ford/Mercury
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.