Frostbite FB118 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1961-1966 GM
Downflow Radiator Style, Aluminum, Upper driver side Inlet Location, 3 Row Quantity, Polished
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1961-1966 Chevrolet/Pontiac/Olds L6/V8 (250/283/292/327/330/389/394/400/421) (3-Row)
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 3-Row Radiators supporting applications with 450-750 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1961-1962 Oldsmobile Dynamic L6/V8
1962-1964 Pontiac Grand Prix L6/V8
1964-1965 Oldsmobile F85 L6/V8
1961-1966 Chevy Suburban L6/V8
1961-1966 Pontiac Bonneville L6/V8
1961-1966 Pontiac Catalina L6/V8
1963-1966 Chevy C10 Pickup L6/V8
1963-1966 Chevy C20 Pickup L6/V8
1963-1966 Chevy C30 Pickup L6/V8
1963-1966 Chevy K10 Pickup L6/V8
1963-1966 Chevy K20 Pickup L6/V8
1965-1966 Oldsmobile Cutlass L6/V8
1966 Chevy C10 Panel L6/V8
1966 Chevy C30 Panel L6/V8
More Like This
Frostbite FB113 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1959-1965 GM
Frostbite FB117 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1961-1966 GM
Frostbite FB119 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1961-1966 GM
Frostbite FB121 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1962-1966 Ford/Mercury
Frostbite FB135 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1964-1988 GM
Frostbite FB133 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1963-1977 GM L6/V8
Frostbite FB137 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1964-1988 GM
Frostbite FB124 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1963-1968 Chevrolet L6/V8
Frostbite FB142 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1966-1969 Dodge/Plymouth
Frostbite FB115 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1961-1964 Ford Pickup
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.